Why Choose Us?
This is by far the easiest way for building and construction companies to comply with the revised Australian Standard in waterproofing. It's no secret that defective shower construction costs everyone involved in time, money and reputation, but there is a simple solution that ensures no further re-work or callbacks.
For the past ten years, Waterstop Streamline has provided a faultless foundation for shower construction in more than 70,000 bathrooms across Australia. Locally owned and manufactured, this waterproofing product solves common problems with shower construction and creates leak-free showers.
Take control callbacks Waterstop Streamline.
Waterstop Streamline is a functional, modern, one piece water barrier that seamlessly connects the shower screen to the shower tray area in an almost invisible way.
This patented, technically advanced product was designed by an experienced team consisting of waterproofers, tilers and construction , people to fulfil three main objectives:
- to address most common issues found with other shower construction methods
- to control the entire shower construction and enhance the performance of other construction products
- to streamline or reduce labour content for all contractors.
Waterstop Streamline has been developed to be compatible with emerging waterproofing membranes. The product creates a perfectly seamless connection point for all types of shower screens. Installing Waterstop Streamline means water is, contained in the shower and is the end of leaks. If you're looking for waterproofing supplies, look no further than the Waterstop Streamline.
- Finished product is ready to install and requires no capping or covering
- Uses and enhances standard construction methods
- One piece with no joins
- Colour matched to common screens*, custom colours also available
- Compatible with all screens – including frameless
- Saves valuable bathroom floor space
- Installation instructions on protective tape
- Tilers mortor bed guide on inside edge of extrusion means a perfect fall to waste
- Complies with, and exceeds, Australian Standard (AS 3740-2004)
- Full range of standard sizes*, also easy to customise on site.
- Straight Length Range (for fitment between two walls)
- 90° Corner Range
- Truncated Corner Range
- Custom Made
Choice waterproofing solution by industry professionals
- Screen manufacturers
Eut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ulla
Beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qu.
quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pari.